Tiger Power is an innovative start-up company that offers a cost-competitive, zero-emission, plug-&-play, 24/7 autonomous, transportable renewable energy solution. We combine renewable energy production with an innovative energy storage concept based on battery technology and a hydrogen-cycle.
As 3D Mechanical Design Engineer you are offered a chance to design innovative Plug & Play energy solutions. You are responsible to:
- Bring ideas to basic 3D-designs and further detail the basic designs to detailed design drawings;
- Perform the required strength calculations using FEA software;
- Make construction drawings and detailed Bills of Materials;
- Liaise with and follow-up international workshops during the manufacturing process;
- Make realistic 3D-renders for commercial use;
- Interact with electrical design engineers and process engineers.
You have a strong hands-on approach strengthened with a broad technical background in mechanical engineering and/or product development. Besides using your practical knowledge, you are a critical thinker with good problem-solving skills. You work closely together with colleagues from other disciplines.
- You possess a Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years experience as 3D-designer;
- You have decent hands-on experience with SolidWorks;
- Experience with FEA is a big plus;
- You have an outspoken interest for renewable energy;
- You are keen to undertake intercontinental travels from time to time;
- You can handle simultaneous projects and tasks;
- You have an eye for details and what you deliver is final;
- You have good communication skills and excellent working knowledge of at least Dutch and English;
As soon as possible