We are a boutique consultancy management firm specialised in clean energy sectors. We believe in the power of clean energy revolution. We analyse the facts and translate them into your business opportunities.
- Work closely with Innovation Planning Manager on business development and execution of assignments for our clients.
- Research energy-related topics, including but not limited to renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy access and energy innovation. This may entail quantitate and qualitative information gathering and analysis.
- Supporting the business development process by preparing content of tailored offering for each of the potential clients and any related materials.
- Support the execution of each assignment by researching, information gathering and establishing partnerships required for delivery in the concerned countries.
- Writing reports, briefing and articles, following on opportunities, including initial contacts with potential clients.
- Develop relationships and expand networks in selected countries to expand business development and partnerships.
- Note that at the beginning the core of your work will focus on topic of decentralized and off-grid renewable energy in South-East Asia. You will have the opportunity to work on other topics (other renewable energy segments, energy efficiency, etc.) with our planned growth in the region and in the Middle East.
- Curious mind with some professional experience involving analytical or energy sector work.
- Smart and fast learner, able to work independently, strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Economist, engineer or finance background preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Desire to learn about energy sector and its transformation.
- Open to travel and exposure to other cultures.
Read the full job description
As soon as possible