The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC) is a leading international provider of training and capacity building in renewable energy and energy efficiency. RENAC delivers customised educational solutions, as well as capacity building and market development services that target the entire market value chains; starting from the setting up of political frameworks, to financing, design and installation, through to operation and maintenance of applications. RENAC transfers know-how on solar thermal energy, photovoltaics, CSP, wind power, bioenergy, hydro power, hybrid technologies, grid integration and energy efficiency. RENAC services include tailor-made trainings, open courses, online courses, university degrees, capacity building, quality assurance and organisation of delegations.
Your tasks with us:
- Project management and / or professional support of the training focus project development and realization, as well as testing and operation of photovoltaic projects and, depending on the qualification, further technical and non-technical topics
- Training at home and abroad
- Participation in the preparation, planning, execution and follow-up of open or customer-specific short-term trainings, online trainings and longer-term training programs
- Development of challenging, interactive and practice-oriented teaching concepts and teaching materials for on-site and on-line training
- Participation in capacity building services, such as Train-the-trainer programs, conception of training labs, construction consulting for training facilities, etc.
- Support for business development and acquisition as well as representation of RENAC at national and international meetings and events
- Studies in the fields of business engineering, business administration, engineering, etc. completed
- At least three years of professional experience in photovoltaic projects (for example as a project manager, a planning office, a project developer or a project financier, an EPC, a consultant or a photovoltaic operator)
- Very good knowledge and skills in photovoltaics as well as the ability to transfer these to other fields of application
- Very good project management skills, self-initiative and high commitment to partners, clients, students and colleagues
- There is a great deal of interest in dealing with the transfer of knowledge and skills, especially in adult education, as a matter of course you already have experience as an instructor
- Great joy and pleasure in exchange with other cultures and working in an international context
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of French (additional foreign languages such as Spanish desirable, experience abroad)
- Interest in and willingness to engage in international travel activities
We offer an exciting intercultural field of activity in a company that is characterized by a high degree of interdisciplinarity and short decision-making. By means of targeted further training measures, we also support you either to familiarize yourself with new fields or to enter uncharted territory so far.
If you are interested, please send your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates and salary), indicating the earliest possible start date:
Renewables Academy AG (RENAC), Ursula Mahfoud, Schönhauser Allee 10-11, 10119 Berlin
Phone: 030 52 689 58 87 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.renac.de
As soon as possible